PWSA WILL CONTINUTE REPLACING A 16-INCH WATER VALVE ON SHADY AVENUE IN SQUIRREL HILL
Pittsburgh, PA - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) will continue replacing and making repairs to a 16-inch water valve on Shady Avenue at Morrowfield Avenue in Squirrel Hill, due to more extensive repairs than initially anticipated.
The PWSA contractor will be working tomorrow, May 28, 2015 from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm. Customers at the following locations will have NO WATER service during that time and are being notified by door hanger and robocall:
- Shady Avenue between Forward Avenue and Monitor Street
- Monitor Street between Shady Avenue and Saline Street (even side only)
- Ludwick Street between Monitor Street and the dead end
- Alderson Street between Tilbury Avenue and Shady Avenue
- Tilbury Avenue between Alderson Street and Morrowfield Avenue (even side
Customers on surrounding streets may experience reduced water pressure. Any customer who needs additional information should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch 24/7 at 412.255.2423.