Pittsburgh, PA - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) contractors are scheduled to complete surface restoration, which includes paving and concrete work for the week of June 8, 2015. Many work locations will require restricted parking while work is being performed. Signs will be posted in advance and removed as soon as possible.
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Work locations are as follows:
- Stranmore Street at Hyena Street
- Marvista Street at Hyena Street
- 1277 Voskamp Street
- 322 Elsdon at Holyoke Street
- 1224 Mimosa Way
- 1223 Monterey Street
- 1400 Rush Street
- 1314 Lake Street
- Rue Grande Vue Street at Marlow Street
- 6572 Rosemoor Street
- 130 Whitfield Street
- 510 52nd Street
- Penn Avenue and South Dallas Avenue
- 1618 Centre Avenue
- 1538 Centre Avenue
- Dithridge Street at Henry Street
- Dithridge Street at Winthrop Street
- Bigelow Boulevard at Forbes Avenue
- 5th Avenue at Moultrie Street
*Any customer who needs additional information should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch 24/7 at 412.255.2423.