The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) is performing curb box inspections throughout the City of Pittsburgh to identify the pipe material of PWSA water service lines. These inspections will determine where PWSA may replace its service lines that are made of lead.
*Inspections will take place at the following locations between June 20 – July 5, 2017
- Windsor Street (Flemington Street – Lilac Street
- Flemington Street (Windsor Street – Montiero Street
- Mirror Street (Windsor Street – Kennebec Street)
- Welfer Street (Windsor Street – Mirror Street)
- Kennebec Street (Windsor Street – Graphic Street)
- The odd side of Lilac Street (Windsor Street – Frank Street)
- The even side of Lilac Street (Delavan Street – Frank Street)
- Frank Street (Lilac Street – Greenfield Avenue)
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Door hangers have been posted 1-2 weeks before curb box inspection work will be completed. No-parking signs have been posted 24-48 hours before work will be completed. No interruption of water service is anticipated.
Letters will be sent to residents regarding the results of the inspection.
Any customer who needs additional information should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch 24/7 at 412.255.2423