June 11, 2018 – June 15, 2018
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) is replacing lead water service lines throughout the City of Pittsburgh to reduce exposure to lead in drinking water. PWSA will coordinate with customers to replace both portions of the lead service line when possible.
*Replacements will take place at the following locations from June 11, 2018 - June 15, 2018:
- Webster Avenue (Herron Avenue – Finland Street)
- Milwaukee Street (Herron Avenue – Finland Street)
- Bryn Mawr Street (Cherokee Street – 700 blk. of Lyon Street)
- Harwood Street (Regal Way – Secane Avenue)
- Southern Avenue (Lelia Street – Weinman Street)
- 433 – 437 Cicero Way
- Boggs Avenue (Arion Street – Southern Avenue)
- Lelia Street (Southern Avenue – Mindora Street)
- Misinger Street (Wills Street – Gill Way)
- Franklin Road (Waldorf Street – Perrysville Avenue)
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Impacted residents have been notified by PWSA via letter 45 days in advance of the work. Door hangers will be posted 48 hours before replacement work will be completed. No-parking signs will be posted 24-48 hours before work begins. Interruptions in water service should last no longer than 2-3 hours.
Any customer who needs additional information should call the PWSA Lead Help Desk at 412-255-8987 or email at LeadHelp@pgh2o.com.