PWSA LEAD SERVICE LINE REPLACEMENTS
DISTRICTS 1, 2
June 25, 2018 – June 29, 2018
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) is replacing lead water service lines throughout the City of Pittsburgh to reduce exposure to lead in drinking water. PWSA will coordinate with customers to replace both portions of the lead service line when possible.
*Replacements will take place at the following locations from June 25, 2018 - June 29, 2018:
- 76 Estella Street
- 605 Southern Avenue
- 650 Boggs Avenue
- 9-15 Lelia Street
- 23 Soffel Street
- Bonvue Street (Franklin Street – Zolium Street (restoration)
- Zolium Street (Bonvue Street – Waldorf Street) (restoration)
- Waldorf Street (Franklin Street – Zolium Street) (restoration)
- Rutland Street (Grizella Street – dead end) (restoration)
- Vinceton Street (Richard Way – Perrysville Avenue)
- Garvin Street (Franklin Road – dead end)
- Montana Street (Franklin Road – dead end)
- Dilworth Street (Ennis Street – Natchez Street)
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Impacted residents have been notified by PWSA via letter 45 days in advance of the work. Door hangers will be posted 48 hours before replacement work will be completed. No-parking signs will be posted 24-48 hours before work begins. Interruptions in water service should last no longer than 2-3 hours.
Any customer who needs additional information should call the PWSA Lead Help Desk at 412-255-8987 or email at LeadHelp@pgh2o.com