The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) is replacing lead water service lines throughout the City of Pittsburgh to reduce exposure to lead in drinking water. PWSA will coordinate with customers to replace both portions of the lead service line when possible.
*Replacements will take place at the following locations from July 2, 2018 - July 6, 2018:
- Soffel Street (Southern Avenue – Boggs Avenue)
- Southern Avenue (Lelia Street – Weinman Street)
- Boggs Avenue (Arion Street – Southern Avenue)
- Lelia Street (Southern Avenue – Mindora Way)
- Minsinger Street (Wills Street – Gill Way)
- Pittock Street (Nicholson Street – Shady Avenue)
- Vinceton Street (Richard Way – Perrysville Avenue)
- Perryview Avenue (Perrysville Avenue – Dead End)
- Norton Street (Kuhn Street – Ennis Street)
- Cairo Street (Ennis Street – Natchez Street)
- Bryn Mawr Road (Milwaukee Street – Lyon Street)
- Milwaukee Street (Herron Avenue – Finland Street)
- Webster Avenue (Herron Avenue – Finland Street)
- Northumberland Street (Beechwood Boulevard – South Dallas Avenue)
- Pasadena Street (Ruxton Street – Kingsboro Street)
- Lilac Street (Frank Street – Windsor Street)
- 5804 Phillips Avenue
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Impacted residents have been notified by PWSA via letter 45 days in advance of the work. Door hangers will be posted 48 hours before replacement work will be completed. No-parking signs will be posted 24-48 hours before work begins. Interruptions in water service should last no longer than 2-3 hours.
Any customer who needs additional information should call the PWSA Lead Help Desk at 412-255-8987 or email at LeadHelp@pgh2o.com