PWSA LEAD SERVICE LINE REPLACEMENTS
DISTRICTS 1, 5, 7, 8
August 27, 2018 – August 31, 2018
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) is replacing lead water service lines throughout the City of Pittsburgh to reduce exposure to lead in drinking water. PWSA will coordinate with customers to replace both portions of the lead service line when possible.
*Replacements will take place at the following locations from August 27, 2018 – August 31, 2018:
- Home Street (Hatfield Street – Plummer Street)
- 47th Street (Hatfield Street – Plummer Street)
- Plummer Street (Home Street – 47th Street)
- Mirror Street (Windsor Street – Welfer Street)
- Perrysville Avenue (Waldorf Street – Franklin Road)
- Hatfield Street (47th Street – 50th Street)
- Bascom Avenue (Perrysville Avenue – Oakdale Street)
- Dalzell Place (Beechwood Boulevard – Barnsdale Road)
- Ridgeville Street (Barnsdale Street – South Dallas Avenue)
- Windsor Street (Welfer Street – Lilac Street)
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Impacted residents have been notified by PWSA via letter 45 days in advance of the work. Door hangers will be posted 48 hours before replacement work will be completed. No-parking signs will be posted 24-48 hours before work begins. Interruptions in water service should last no longer than 2-3 hours.
Any customer who needs additional information should call the PWSA Lead Help Desk at 412-255-8987 or email at LeadHelp@pgh2o.com